Paid Customer service, administration and assistant in a leisure organization in Barcelona
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Our collaborator is one of the largest escape room in Barcelona, which already has 8 different room opened to the public. They are looking for operators, who can lead those games and work with customers.
“Escape rooms” is a new concept of leisure which is getting more and more popular in Barcelona. Their games are very technological and well decorated. They have a wide range of thematics rooms, starting from Middle Age finishing to Future Spaceship.
Their main goal is to make people feel like being in a real story by making them main characters of their own “movie”. This combination ensures that players will live an unforgettable adventure, and our task is to maximize this experience.
• 40h / weekly
• Saturday and Sunday internship
• 2 free days during the week
• Minimum duration - 4 months
• Spanish - high / native level, English - medium / high level.
• Be confident with interacting with different people and putting on different voices whilst interpreting a character.
• Receive the teams of players and explain the basic rules of the games
• Begin with an immersive introduction of the game via the interpretation a character
• Monitor and help players whilst they play in the room
• Charge customers
• Offer promotions for other games
• Management of bookings
• Customer service
• 200 euros / month
• Dynamic work in the center of Barcelona
• The opportunity to meet local people
• Learning from a sector that is growing
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 14.09.2019
- Internship • till 01.09.2019
- Work • Salary(gross): from 950 to 1100 EUR monthly • till 26.08.2019
- Internship • till 16.09.2019