- All ekarjera.koledza.lv users' personal data is protected according to the laws of the Republic of Latvia. The data processing is carried out in accordance with general principles of the processing of personal data that are set in Latvian laws.
- As becoming a registered ekarjera.koledza.lv user a person (natural and legal) accepts that user profile data will be processed.
- Each registered ekarjera.koledza.lv user acknowledges and agrees that his user profile data is publicly available to all other registered users of the portal ekarjera.koledza.lv and that the use of this data is not dependent on the Publisher.
- Administration may use user contact information to send information about services and events. User may use account settings to unsubscribe from notifications from ekarjera.koledza.lv.
- Information is collected to provide better services to all of our users. ekarjera.koledza.lv may collect information about the used services and how they are used. When user uses ekarjera.koledza.lv services or views content provided by ekarjera.koledza.lv, certain information may automatically be collected and stored in server logs. Collected information is used by ekarjera.koledza.lv to provide, maintain, protect and improve services, to develop new ones, and to protect our users.