Administrative Assistant Internship in Barcelona, Spain
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Our collaborator is a technology service company who provides technological solutions for hospitality businesses. They are working closely with customers developing great software solutions for their needs.
Minimum 3 months
Intermediate Level of Spanish
Intermediate level of English
Able to provide training agreement
- Document management. Classify, review, order and file supplier and customer documentation.
- Classify, register and file communications and documents, according to the parameters established in the company.
- Review and supervise the correct management of the PRL documentation uploaded to the HR management platform.
- Provide administrative support in the area of labor-management of the company, under the supervision of a staff of the HR department.
- Process the required internal communications, according to the established procedure.
- Ordering office material and its subsequent follow-up, under the supervision of the person in charge.
- Carrying out part of the management of the process of cancellation of clients, under the supervision of the personnel of the administration department.
- Print and control the numerical file of the invoicing issued.
100 € gross per month
40 hours per week
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 16.09.2019
- Work • till 21.09.2019
- Internship • till 23.09.2019
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 430 to 550 EUR monthly • till 25.08.2019