Customer Support Internship (Engineering or Business backround students) in Barcelona, Spain
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Our collaborator, based in Barcelona city center, is an international safety science company with a wide experience when innovating solutions in safety, sustainability, renewable energy and more. They are specialized in making living and working environments safer.
- Students in Engineering or related studies. Business could be considered too.
- Advanced level of English
- German or Italian advance
- Be organized, team member and proactive
- 40 hours/week
- Minimum stay during a period of 3-6 months
- Contact customers around Europe to follow up product readiness
- Be part of the multinational team that is working on the continuous improvement project that will use the Lean/Six Sigma methodology to improve (decrease) the amount of Work on Hand assigned to the engineering team.
- Collect information about the main reasons for project inactivity to be used in the Lean/Six Sigma project.
- Monthly compensation of 330€
- Lunch Vouchers