Paid £400 E-business internship in London, UK
Salary(net): 400 GBP monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Our partner is a traditional knitted textiles manufacturer and a trimming wholesaler for the apparel industry.
- Fluent English + any of the europen language native speaker
- Minimum 3-4 months legth of the internship
- EU's passport or working visa/permit mandatory
- One-time fee is charged only once the internship is secured
As a E-business developer, you will perform several tasks related to sales, marketing and business development in general:
• Fronts on eBay/Amazon.
• Inventory management using the Multi Chanel software (this is a very important aspect of the internship).
• Work closely with the Marketing & Design Director as an assistant.
• Work with freelance team in India and coordinate work, ensuring they perform to the standard. Check their work.
• Work to coordinate the development of the two websites of the Cie, which exist at present, but will be completely rebuilt, using Magneto Technology. The role is being in-between the Director and the developers and ensuring the complete development of the websites.
Our partner is a traditional knitted textiles manufacturer and a trimming wholesaler for the apparel industry.• Develop entry into the Spanish/French/German section into Amazon and Ebay.
- Professional experience,
- 400£/ month
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 31.08.2018
- Internship • till 28.08.2018
- Internship • till 21.08.2018
- Internship • till 19.08.2018
About the company
Internships in area of:
- Business management,